LEADERSHIP AND INTEGRITY ACT 2012 - SELF-DECLARATION FORMS
The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) established under Article 79 of the Constitution is charged with the responsibility of ensuring compliance with and enforcement of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity. Those persons seeking elective positions are required to submit to EACC duly completed and commissioned by Commissioner for Oaths or Magistrate, the Self- Declaration Forms
as required under section 13 (2) and 55 of the Leadership and Integrity Act 2012. Hard copies of the forms can be obtained from and returned to Integrity Centre or any of the Commissions Regional Offices. Their locations are:
- Nairobi Office: Integrity Centre, Milimani/Valley Road Junction by Friday 21st December 2012
- Mombasa Office: Apollo Court, Moi Avenue
- Kisumu office: Jubilee Insurance House, 3rd Floor, Angawa/Oginga Odinga Street Junction
- Eldoret Office: Imperial Court Building “Wing A”, Uganda Road
- Nyeri Office: Advocates Plaza, Next to Law Courts and Lands Office
- Garissa Office: Province Road, Next to Government Guest House, Opposite Almond Hotel
The Self- Declaration forms can also be downloaded from the website and duly filled and commissioned by Commissioner for Oaths or Magistrate. Forms can be submitted to any of the aforementioned offices for processing and are for free.
To download the Self-Declaration Forms please Click here…….
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2012