National Integrity Academy
An ethical and value driven society
To promote integrity, ethics and good governance through training and research
- To promote a culture of integrity in all sectors of society.
- To equip participants with appropriate knowledge, skills and attitude t0 combat corruption and unethical conduct
- To enhance the capacity of agencies, institutions and practitioners to combat and prevent corruption and unethical practices
- To forge partnerships, networks and coalitions with enforcement agencies, training institutions, international bodies and other sectors
- To promote evidence based anti-corruption interventions
- To promote best practice in governance, leadership, integrity and anti-corruption.
- Undertake capacity development of all sectors to prevent and combat corruption.
- Undertake research on emerging trends of corruption and unethical practices.
- Forge partnerships, networks and coalitions with enforcement agencies, training institutions, international bodies and other sectors
- Develop and review anti-corruption curriculum.
- Advise on ethics, integrity and good governance best practices.
- Establish and maintain a Resource Centre on ethics, integrity, leadership and anti-corruption.